Online Web Leads enables you to create customized forms. These forms can be embedded onto your website or shared using the URL. When a user enters his/her information into the form, their data is automatically stored as a Lead.
Creating a new Online Web Lead Form:
1. Go to the Leads menu and click on "more" option.
2. Select the Online Web Leads option in the drop down menu.
3. You are taken to the Online Web Leads page where all the created web leads forms will be stored. To create a new form, click on "+" button.
4. On the side bar, enter the form setup information and click on "Create".
5. In the form builder view, drag and drop the fields on to the preview area and click on "save".
6. The "Display" section of the pop-up window contains the form customization settings for that individual form field.. Make appropriate changes and check the preview area.
7. In the "Validation" section of the pop-up window, set the data validation parameters and click "Save".
8. In the "Form Setup" view, verify/edit the fort setup information you entered earlier.
9. The "Integration code" view contains the HTML code to embed the form in a web page. It also contains the URL to the form which can be shared.
10. New Web Leads Form is created and is now added to the Online Web Leads page.
Editing a Web Lead Form:
1. From the Online Web Lead Page, select the form to be edited. Edit the form and click on "Save".
Deleting a Web Lead Form:
1. From the Online Web Lead page, select the form to be deleted. Click on the "Delete" icon.